Monsignor Donovan Catholic High School offers a challenging academic program that serves as an excellent preparation for college. The students are educated in a safe environment with the strong religious morals and principles which they will carry for the rest of their lives.
- Student-Teacher ratio 12:1
- College Preparatory program
- Above national and state average SAT/ACT scores
- Foreign Language instruction
- Dedicated and highly qualified faculty.
The school's curriculum provides all the necessary courses for admission to any college in the University System of Georgia. Twenty-four credit hours are required for graduation.
Learn more about MDCHS academics by viewing our Course Listings.
Questions about scheduling? Please contact us: email@example.com